Blog#14

 Hello everyon🫠🫠At the moment,I want to talk about our sixth day.We went to the Ulugbek madrasah and many museums, which is located there, with coursemates and teacher Matluba Ahmedova today😇😇😇


Now I want to share with you the me



mories of our wonderful day. Actually, Ul5 madrasah is the ancient section of Bukhara city . monument is a large earthen fortification located in northwestern part of Bukhara.🤩🤩👍👍

Bukhara Madrasah is the first Madrasah, built by Ulugbek. It is comparatively small, but has great forms. This is a building with two-ayvan square yard, surrounded by two-storey hudjrs, with darskhana cupola ha




From today's trip I learned many about the history of Bukhara and I want to share some of them with you🥰🥰🥰

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Destination #1

Blog#4