My blog#1

 Hello for all. We went to the Ark Fortress with our group and our teacher Matluba Axmedovna.The foundation of The Ark was laid in 5th and 6th centuries.The fortress has been , ofcourse several times destroyed and rebuilt.Untill 1920 it had served as a residence for rulers of the Bukhara.Now it's a big museum and one of the tourist attraction place.

The Fortress Stands on an artificial hill of up to 20 metres in height.The approximate area of the site is 4.2 hectares.The architects of the Fortress planned to make up Polygonal.

  According to some legend,the base of the fortress had 7 pillars set up as to the location of the Great Bear brightest stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.They say,the builders succeed on constructing the walls of the fortress only when they put the base pillars in this order.Although,the Fortress was quite strong and many khnas we're safe in it.

 Let's continue our way.We observed Ark fully and entered some museums and Khan's palace during our way.The most interesting and awesome part to me was the museum.The decoration of walls and ceiling was really fascinating.Here you can see it

In the museum I saw many ancient cloth, jewelries,jugs and pictures of Khan's and palace.In ancient times people especially used jugs for keeping rice and corns.MOST of the jewelries were made from stones and some of them from bronze.They were also dishes which relates to XXI and XXII centuries.


When we leaving the museum we bought some jewelry which was near the museum .Them we went to M Lunch and ate fast food then we went to our homes.It was really fascinating and well organised I am very happy because I learnt some useful information about my country's history also I enjoyed as I spent my time with my friends 🥰🥰🥰

Комментарии

  1. That's really intriguing and well done for you❣️😻

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Of course it's great and we had a fun day today.As we express our impressions, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not just to see historical buildings but to know by them.😇

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. How wonderful😀this pictures are like work of art

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It's just amazing🤩Today we got a lot of information about the arch foundation 😁👍👍👍

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Honestly,it's really amazing and a great achievement for you 🤩🤩👍👍

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Wow 😍😍it is sooo amazing
    Your both photos and ideas are perfect
    Truly I got extra information about that place 🙂

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It is really absorbing and it has got photos I didn't see. Thank you 😍😍🥰

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I am really excited while reading your comments my dear I had really amazing impressions about your information 😊 ☺️ congratulations 🎊 👏 💐

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. 1st day we got a lot of information.But here I read extra information which I didn't know before. Thanks for sharing my dear 😘 😊

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Destination #1

Blog#4